By enrolling yourself or your child[ren] in a class, you understand and agree to the following:
1. RELEASE OF LIABILITY /HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
The West Windsor Arts Council (WWAC) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19. However, WWAC cannot guarantee that you will not become exposed to or infected with the novel coronavirus/Covid-19 as a result of participating in a WWAC program. Participation in a WWAC program may increase the risk of contracting novel coronavirus/COVID-19. You have independently evaluated the risks of being exposed to or infected with novel coronavirus/COVID-19 and have decided to participate in a WWAC program, with full knowledge and acceptance of the risk.
You attest the following for yourself:
have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not exhibiting signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
In the last 14 days, you have not had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or who is under investigation for COVID-19, or is ill with respiratory illness;
In the last 14 days, you have not traveled internationally to a country with sustained community transmission. (For updated information on affected countries visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/travelers/index.html); and
In the last 14 days, you have not resided in or traveled to a community in which a high rate of community-based spread of COVID-19 is occurring.
You assume full responsibility and liability for the risk of bodily injury, illness, permanent disability and/or death that may result from exposure to or infection with novel coronavirus/COVID-19 before, during or after participating in a WWAC program.
You, for myself, my heirs, legal representatives and assigns, waive, release and discharge WWAC, and its officials, employees, volunteers, attorneys and agents, from any and all liability for any and all claims, losses or damages result directly or indirectly from exposure to or infection with novel coronavirus/COVID-19 before, during or after participating in a WWAC program.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES:
Class Cancellation: All classes with insufficient registrations will be closed 48 hours before they are scheduled to begin. Every effort will be made to find a suitable class for the attendee.
Missed classes: In the case of student's absence, the West Windsor Arts Council will not offer a make-up a class nor refund the missed class. Teaching artists are paid for the hours they teach and, understandably, cannot teach unpaid for one child who missed a class.
a] No refunds are issued unless a class is canceled by the West Windsor Arts Council.
b] No refunds are issued if an attendee is asked to leave a session in case of frequent erratic and disruptive behavior or code of conduct that is deemed to be in violation of safety and responsibility considerations.
c] In case of medical withdrawals, a $25 administrative fee will be charged and applied to the prorated balance on account. A doctor's note is required for a medical withdrawal*.
d] If a class is not a good fit, the West Windsor Arts Council will make every effort to find an alternate option. If no satisfactory option is mutually agreed upon, the refund of the prorated balance less a $25 administrative fee will be issued*
e] Once picked up, art kits are non-refundable
3. CODE OF CONDUCT: The West Windsor Arts Council will strive to create a warm, inviting, safe and fun environment for all attendees. Behavior that interferes with other attendees and staff is considered ‘disruptive behavior’. Disruptive behavior that is unacceptable includes, but is not limited to abusive, erratic behavior that hinders class activities or is in violation of safety and responsibility considerations. West Windsor Arts Council reserves the right to determine how to address a situation involving a disruptive attendee including, but not limited to removing the attendee to a safe space online [breakout room] for a private discussion with the attendee and/or parent regarding the disruptive conduct; a warning to cease the disruptive behavior; exclusion from an activity and/or dismissal from the class.
4. PHOTO AND RECORDING RELEASE: You are giving the West Windsor Arts Council, its representatives and staff, permission to record, for safety and transparency, and take photographs of when a class is in session. Photographs may be used for educational or marketing purposes, in print or electronically. Call 609.716.1931 for more information.
* COMMUNICATIONS: Adult attendees and parents/guardians of minor attendees are encouraged to share concerns about a session directly with Kirsten Sanford, Education Manager, via phone at 609-716-1931 or by email at Kirsten@westwindsorarts.org. A telephone number for urgent communications during the session will be provided.
Policies on late fees, class refunds, withdrawals, and make-ups are subject to change without notice.